Detalles de la oferta
We are looking for a Senior Application Arquitect for a permanent position in a large financial company located in Madrid.
You will work in a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment working closely with the Business Development team.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work with our business professionals, and with our application development professionals to find technological solutions that best adapt to the requirements and goals of the business.
- Definition and implementation of the application architecture, with the aim of guaranteeing stability and scalability.
- In charge of the technical development of Dynamics 365 including the creation of new entities, new fields, workflows, relations between entities, other more advanced and new functionalities to improve our data intelligence.
- Development of plugins to perform functions that Dynamics 365 has limited.
- Data cleansing and data migration to Dynamics 365.
- Improve user experience. Training and support to users in their day to day with Dynamics 365.
- Promote the integration of data between applications, facilitating the access and analysis of the information.
- Data model management; metrics, relations, queries and production of reports.
- Native / proficient English level (written and spoken). This is a key requirement for the role and will be tested.
- Degree in Telecommunications or Informatic Engineering
- Five to seven years of experience in project management and leading teams of developers and analysts.
- Demonstrable experience in Dynamics 365 projects.
- Strong technical solvency in application development platforms, updates, migrations.
- Exhaustive knowledge of the operating behavior of the functional environments of business applications.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of forefront technologies: RDBMS, .Net, Java, ETL, SOA, Cloud.
- Experience in management and definition of databases: SQL and Azure.
- Experience in the usage of Business Intelligence: Microsoft Reporting Service or Power BI.
- International experience in project management.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Reliability and autonomy.