Detalles de la oferta
Position: IT Security Analyst
Department: Global Business IT Security & Risk
Our client is an important pharmaceutical company which specializes in the development and manufacture of allergy immunotherapy (AIT) products for the prevention and treatment of allergy. It is one of the world’s largest makers of allergy immunotherapy products.
is present in 32 countries, either directly or via partnerships, and works with distributors in several other markets.
• Security Devices Administration, Antivirus, Firewall, Proxy, VPN…
• Perform Security Scan, Vulnerability Scan …
• Security Support, analyze and escalate Security issues.
• Basics Forensics, detect malware, analyze behavior, solutions and improvements
• Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breach
• Required Education: BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Fluent in English spoken and reading is a must, Danish or Spanish is a plus
• Understanding of the cybersecurity landscape, including emerging risks and security solutions
• 2-3 years of experience on:
o Security devices administration Antivirus, Firewall, Proxy…
o Security Scanning Network devices, web sites…
o Hardening of Servers (AD, DNS, SQL…), Firewalls, endpoint.
o Security incident response, including basic forensics analysis.
• Valuable Security Certifications (SANS, ISACA, EC-Council...)
• Analytical skills
• Detail oriented
• Problem-solving skills
• Team player