Detalles de la oferta
Requerimos incorporar un Administrador de Lotus Notes en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (multinacional del sector industrial).
El primer año el contrato sería a través de Smartlance.
- Day-to-day operate the IBM Domino/Notes Solution.
Keeping up the Domino System.
Install, upgrade the Domino Servers.
Ensure the Uptime, Performance and Security of the System.
Maintain Notes Messaging Service.
Including Hardware certification, inventory, template distribution and policy compliance.
- Patching Domino System Landscape.
Operate the interfaces being in place for legacy systems.
Second level support for the Messaging and Collaboration Service.
Develop, Test and document processes & procedures to procure configure, deploy, track & audit Mobile devices.
Configure the Domino / Traveler landscape with the Marvell Client Solution.
- Basic LotusScript and Formula language.
2 years of experience in system engineering.
Engineering or Computer Science degree with further training in Mobile device Management.
Fluent in English (written and spoken) is a must, German is an advantage.
- Resource must not just be familiar with IBM and day-to-day operations of a messaging and Collaboration environment, but must also have the ability to set up and troubleshoot an Domino Server high availability environment, support upgrades to the environment.
- Engage with project teams to deliver enhancements and new business capabilities.
- Open to other technologies such as MS SharePoint and Lync.
- Willingness to work outside working hours, if necessary.