Detalles de la oferta
Estamos buscando un Administrador Microsoft 365 para incorporación en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa internacional).
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration (preferably in a multinational company).
• Experience in designing building large scale, multi-regional environments and its governance
• Experience in using PowerShell for automation is a must.
• First experience with newest Microsoft technologies like Teams and PowerBI.
• Experience in implementing, maintaining MS Azure Information Protection and Microsoft Azure in general is an asset.
• Previous experience with Office 365 and Office Online on Mac OSX, iOS devices is a Plus
• Acting as 3rd level support and related general ticket dispatching for company branches worldwide or escalation management to Microsoft.
• Maintain, monitor, analyze and configure related systems in place and make recommendations for improvements.
• Act as a technology advisor throughout the organization.
• Assist project teams with technical implementation of new requirements and project participation to engineer new solutions.
• Design and validate user manuals, guidelines, trainings, documentation and policies.
• Work with O365 Architects and Development team in a multi-person ALM development environment using AzureDevOps.
• Manage smaller projects autonomously with measurable outcomes.
• Work flexible hours and to join a rotating stand-by organization for emergency duties.
• Contribute to a strong team to further establish the digital workplace of the future with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and a goal-driven, collaborative mentality, ensuring excellent quality standards.