Detalles de la oferta
Estamos buscando un Administrador de Exchange y Skype para incorporación en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa internacional).
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/Online.
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration.
• Experience with Microsoft Lync Server 2010/2013 and Skype in O365.
• Experience with implementation and supporting Skype audio and video collaboration capabilities.
• Experience architecting, designing building large scale, multi-regional Exchange Online environment.
• Experience with MS Teams or Enterprise Voice is a plus.
• Experience in implementing, maintaining MS Rights Management Service. Active DirSync, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Federation Service experience is an asset.
• Expertise with web protocols like SOAP, REST, JSON is a plus.
• Provide on-going engineering and operation of Microsoft messaging services implementations while planning, gathering of requirements, specification, design and implementation of enterprise IT solutions.
• Develop documentation and maintain policies, procedures, and associate training plans for users.
• Test and apply Exchange Online updates as they become available, supervises preventive maintenance.
• Work within a technical team, as well as with other business units, Helpdesk team, Desktop support team, IT developers and analysts and individual customers from the business user community.
• Work flexible hours and to join a rotating stand-by organization for emergency duties.
• Provide direction and hands-on assistance in designing, implementing, supporting and maintaining Exchange Online, Skype and other Office 365 components in a hybrid environment.