Detalles de la oferta
An exciting opportunity to work in their SAP & BI Team, within the Global IT organization.
As a Logistics senior consultant, you will join a global group of more than 20 people placed in five different countries. You will work with a well trained and experienced team in the different SAP application areas, in an international environment with internal customers in all sites worldwide.
Your main areas of responsibilities will be:
- Provide business support focusing in High quality SAP solutions according to standard processes
- SAP Architecture mainly in the areas of SD, MM, Serialization (ATTP)
- Work closely to Line of Business in the daily operation and projects as SAP consultant, based on prioritization from IT Governance
- Act as Technical Project Manager when required for specific business projects
- Ensure compliance of validation requirements
According with the areas of responsibility, you will have following work assignments:
- Design SAP Solutions mainly in the areas of SD, MM and ATTP, focusing on:
- Sales order processing
- Shipping and transportation
- Foreign trade
- Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements
- EDI /Idocs
- E-Commerce / Mobile Data Entry
- SAP Customizing in the areas reflected above
- Project planning and follow up: Milestones definition, technical resources handling, risks definition, reporting to steering group…
- Definition, coordination and follow up of validation documentation in close collaboration with Global Quality Systems
We are looking for an SAP consultant with extensive knowledge of SD and MM modules, preferably with ABAP programming background, with expertise in those areas. It will highly valuable some knowledge on SAP ATTP, for Track and Trace Pharmaceutical products. Experience in Variant Configuration and WM modules will be also beneficial. In addition, project management skills are also necessary.
To success in this role, we seek a person with good interpersonal skills, who enjoys working with people in an international environment, with potential management skills. In addition, we expect good documentation skills and attention to details and accuracy, with structured, analytical and process oriented working style. Finally, it is necessary to be fluent in written and spoken English.
We will also consider experience in GxP and validation disciplines in the Pharma business, or in other regulated industry.