Detalles de la oferta
Requerimos incorporar en plantilla de uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa multinacional del sector industrial).
Incorporación a partir de Enero.
Contratación indefinida. Salario a convenir + beneficios sociales
Se requiere disponibilidad para viajar una semana al mes y nivel avanzado de inglés.
Detalle del perfil:
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate new digital service and technology offerings with a focus on Microsoft
- Act as a technology change advisor throughout the organization responsible for designing, planning and overseeing execution of the change programs
- Develop technological change management as a core competency to achieve satisfaction targets and ensure minimal impact on the stakeholder performance and deliverables
- Create and oversee stakeholder analysis and change impact assessment to implement change wherever possible while delivering a maximum of positive impact at an individual level, minimizing complexity and business disruption
- Deliver successful IT transformations with measurable outcomes and manage interdependencies with project and program management
- Contribute to a strong team to further establish the digital workplace of the future with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and a goal-driven, collaborative mentality, ensuring excellent quality standards
- 3+ years deep technical understanding of Microsoft Cloud Services and Ecosystem, including Active Directory, Azure, EMS, Dynamics 365 and Intune
- 3+ years Office 365 related perform troubleshooting, problem resolution, testing, evaluation, backup and recovery procedures.
- Experience with O365 components as Skype, Exchange Online, OneDrive.
- Proven experience in a similar capacity within large global companies.
- Experience with support and administration of environments with high-availability and disaster recovery technologies such as clustering and replication
- Experience in designing building large scale, multi-regional environments and its governance
- Experience in using PowerShell for automation is a must
- First experience with newest Microsoft technologies like Teams and PowerBI
- Experience in implementing, maintaining MS Azure Information Protection and Microsoft Azure in general is an asset.
- Previous experience with Office 365 and Office Online on Mac OSX, iOS devices is a Plus
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Overall ability to perform deep analysis and assessments and have good documentation and presentation skills
- Experience with Architecture Frameworks, e.g. TOGAF, would be nice to have.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Capability to quickly develop insight into underlying issues to balance strong conceptual and analytical approaches with pragmatism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Written and verbal communication skills in German, Spanish or Italian are considered as asset
- Working in a multinational virtual team with the ability to work independently and as part of a project team.
- Strong ability to communicate with people and customers in different levels of the organization. Good interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related field (field experience may be substituted for educational requirements)