Detalles de la oferta
Requerimos incorporar en plantilla de uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa multinacional del sector industrial).
Incorporación a partir de Enero.
Contratación indefinida. Salario a convenir + beneficios sociales
Se requiere disponibilidad para viajar una semana al mes y nivel avanzado de inglés.
Detalle del perfil:
Key responsibilities include:
- High-Level design and documentation of Microsoft 365 environment including Office 365
- Hands-on actions to manage, implement and design Office 365 products, solutions, security tools, Data Protection and Governance
- Lead smaller projects within architecture autonomously with measurable outcomes. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Act as a technology advisor throughout the organization
- Contribute to a strong team to further establish the digital workplace of the future with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and a goal-driven, collaborative mentality, ensuring excellent quality standards
- Proven track record in change coordination with Microsoft, particularly regarding O365 technology within a global company
- Successfully implemented large scale change programs impacting people, processes and technologies
- Experience with recognized change and project management methodologies and tools
- Background at the interface between Business and IT would be beneficial
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Strong understanding of change management in both theory and practice
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementation
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Capability to quickly develop insight into underlying issues to balance strong conceptual and analytical approaches with pragmatism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Written and verbal communication skills in German, Spanish or Italian are considered as asset
- Working in a multinational virtual team with the ability to work independently and as part of a project team. Completes Tasks in a timely manner while ensuring software solutions are implemented efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Degree-educated at a recognized college or university preferably in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering (or a similar field)