Detalles de la oferta
Requerimos incorporar un Administrador de Lotus Notes en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (multinacional del sector industrial).
El primer año el contrato sería a través de Smartlance.
Scope of responsibility
As a Vulnerability Analyst, you will use will be responsible for assisting with the remediation of security issues as they arise in the technical environment.
The Vulnerability Analyst will assist in helping the organization identify possible issues by executing vulnerability scans. The Vulnerability Analyst will follow up with responsible technology owners to ensure remediation is completed in a timely manner on a risk basis.
Key responsibilities include
- Execute vulnerability assessments and continuous monitoring across the organization.
- Identify and resolve false-positive findings.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery, triage, advising, remediation, and validation.
- Work with various different business units to perform vulnerability assessments on systems or applications before go live rollouts.
- Manage vulnerability related tickets to ensure issues are remediated in a timely manner.
- Minimum two years of experience in Cyber Security.
- Preferred key industry certifications such as CEH, CISSP, or CISA.
- Understanding of Windows platforms.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Security.
- Preferred experience in threat intelligence, vulnerability management or penetration testing.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience using vulnerability scanners.
Knowledge, Skills and Languages:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; ability to analyse and summarize complex information both in written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 and SANS 25 vulnerabilities and how to mitigate these vulnerabilities from an architecture/coding perspective.