Detalles de la oferta
Para proyecto en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa multinacional del sector industrial), estamos buscando el siguiente perfil:
ServiceNow ITSM Engineer
El trabajo se llevará a cabo de manera remota para los no residentes en Zaragoza.
- Demonstrated 2+ years working on the ServiceNow platform:
- Working knowledge at least for the ITSM module.
- Certified ServiceNow career path.
- ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- Experience working in projects of large scale and global scope.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, REST, SOAP.
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
- self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills with the ability to deliver technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and understandable manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational as well as analytical skills.
- Proven team player.
- Act as Engineer and supporter for ServiceNow and the legacy platform.
- Managing of operational tasks (Incidents, Requests, …).
- Analysing issues and preparing solution proposals.
- Involvement on Platform changes:
- Specification and story writing
- Translating business requirements into solutions and communicating solutions to the customer
- Review and testing of developments
- Writing documentations and manuals
- Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study and utilization of available training.
- Communicate relevant information to clients, technicians, team and management.