Detalles de la oferta
Para incorporación directa en uno de nuestros clientes finales ubicado en Zaragoza (empresa internacional del sector industrial), estamos buscando el siguiente perfil:
Solution Manager Microsoft
- Work in an ITIL oriented service.
- Make sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Work closely with our customers for the definition and review service KPIs.
- Manage the Service Transition phase for different projects.
- Work on challenging technical tasks, as part of the team, to further build up and improve knowledge sharing.
- Be responsible for creating and presenting scheduled and ad-hoc reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Set priorities and manage the backlog on a daily basis.
- Help establish a robust initial project knowledge repository (Confluence) for smooth operations and actively manage its content with the help of the team.
- Be responsible for liaising with engineers, developers and product managers to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Strong experience in Service Management.
- Strong Experience in Low Code / No Code Platforms (Agile Apps, Power Platform).
- Experience in Process Design Tools (ARIS).
- Knowledge in MySQL and MSSQL.
- Knowledge of web development (especially XML and HTML) is an advantage.
- Experience with software configuration/ implementation and roll-out.
- Work with end users to understand the targets and challenges they are facing in the day-to-day or plan to achieve in IT or business.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices, proven by a certification.
- Ability to explain complex information in a simple manner.
- IT support and customer facing experience.
- Strong analytical capabilities; proactive work ethic.
- Very high customer orientation, self-confident appearance with customers.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Spanish will be a plus.