Details of the offer
Para una colaboración en uno de nuestros clientes finales, empresa internacional del sector industrial, estamos buscando el siguiente perfil:
Coordinador Microsoft 365
Se llevará a cabo de manera remota.
Key responsibilities include:
- High-Level design and documentation of Microsoft 365 environment including Office 365.
- Hands-on actions to manage, implement and design Office 365 products, solutions, security tools, Data Protection and Governance.
- Lead smaller projects within architecture autonomously with measurable outcomes. Understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Act as a adoption advisor throughout the organization.
- Experience with the design and implementation of solutions based on Office 365 products and technologies.
- End user support on adoption of Office 365 products and technologies.
- Background at the interface between Business and IT would be beneficial
Knowledge, Skills and Languages
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementation
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Capability to quickly develop insight into underlying issues to balance strong conceptual and analytical approaches with pragmatism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Written and verbal communication skills in German, Spanish or Italian are considered as asset
- Working in a multinational virtual team with the ability to work independently and as part of a project team. Completes Tasks in a timely manner while ensuring software solutions are implemented efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Degree-educated at a recognized college or university preferably in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering (or a similar field)
- Microsoft certificates are a plus
- Position without people management