Details of the offer
We are looking for a SAP Solution Manager with proven experience in the area of Supply Chain Management Procurement and Logistics (MM + WM) to work directly for our client (industrial sector) based in Zaragoza.
As Procurement and Logistics Solution Manager you will work with Business Process Managers and play a key role in implementation of SAP solutions which supports end to end processes centered on Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution.
Some of the key deliverables of this role includes:
• Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: supporting creation of business blueprint, implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
• Act as design authority in Supply Chain SAP solutions, accountable for ensuring the integrity of the programme.
• Support in escalated projects
• Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Able to deliver as a consultant in projects with hands on configuration, preparation/review of FS with respect to SAP MM, WM and Logistics Execution.
• Create high quality knowledge assets with a focus on organizational simplicity
• He/she should have the ability to work as team member and/or team leader in large projects in diverse culture
• Knowledge in project implementation methodologies and solution manager will be an added advantage
• Higher education degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
• 10+ years of strong hands on, design and solution experience in SAP Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution
• Expertise in SAP end to end Procurement Processes cycle and its integration with Financials & Management Accounting, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Project Systems, Plant Maintenance & Customer Service and Logistics Execution
• Additional knowledge in cross application components like Variant Configuration and document management will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in business process domain of logistics, production and shop floor process
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Should have experience of working in global teams
• Should be able to drive and manage work with Offshore teams
• Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
• English is a must, additional European languages a plus.